Are you receiving a verification required pop-up when installing Free Apps through the App Store? Below are the steps you can take to stop the Verification required message from showing in you iPhone and iPad.
Verification Required Message to Installing Free Applications
iPhone as well as iPad users have complained about encountering “Verification Required” error message when trying to download or update free Apps on the App Store.
This error message effectively stops users from downloading or updating apps until the user taps the Continue button and then confirms the details of the payment.
In general generally, it is common for the Verification required error will appear in the event that the credit card that is registered with Apple is inactive, or if the payment method is not working or there is insufficient funds on the balance.
So, in order to get rid of the Verification Required You will have to correct information on your Credit Card information or set the payment option for the method you want to use to “None”.
Stop Verification Requirement Message Modifying Payment Information
Following the instructions below, you can stop Verification Required message when upgrading or installing free apps the for free Apps for iPhone and iPad.
1. Open the Settings app on your iPhone
2. On the settings screen, click on iTunes & App Store.
3. On the next screen, tap the Apple ID. Apple ID.
NOTE: You may be required by a prompt to input an Apple ID Password.
4. Next, tap on View Apple ID > Payment Information.
5. On the next screen, select the None option under the Payment Type section, and then tap the Done button to save the setting.
In the future you’ll no longer have your iPhone pestering you with a Verification Required Messages when you installing free Apps on the App Store or when you update free Apps.
If you are unable to access”None” or “None” option when accessing iTunes on your iPhone or iPad you can modify the payment information by logging into iTunes from either your Mac as well as Windows computer.
Change iTunes Payment Information Using Computer
You can also log into your iTunes Account from a computer to update your Payment Information , or change your Pay Type from “None” so that you can block the Verification Required Warnings when downloading free Apps through the App Store.
1. Open iTunes on your PC
2. Login to iTunes with the Apple ID and Password.
3. Next, click on the Account tab, and then select the”View My Account… selection from the drop-down menu.
4. On the Account information screen, click the Edit button right next to the “Payment Method” option.
5. On the next screen, select the None option and then tap the button Done to save the setting.
This fix will resolve the problem that causes the “None” alternative not showing on the Payment Information display on the iPhone and also will stop Verification Required message when you download Free Apps to either your iPhone, iPad or Mac.