As you may have observed you’ve noticed that it appears that the Dock of your iPhone is a different color hue compared to the rest of your screen. This makes it distinct and distinct from the other screen. Below are the steps required to make the iPhone Dock Transparent and make it blend in with the other screen.
Make iPhone Dock Transparent in iOS 11
As we mentioned earlier Apple’s default Wallpapers create that the Dock of your iPhone be noticed and stand out from the other screens. (See below for an example).
The default appearance of the iPhone screen that features an attractive Dock is a favorite among many people, there are also users looking for a way to add an entirely different appearance to the display on their iPhone.
One method of making your screen on iPhone appear completely different than other iPhones is making the iPhone Dock Transparent and blend into the screen.
Luckily, you don’t need to Jailbreak your device or install third-party apps to make the the iPhone Dock transparent. This is easily accomplished by replacing the default Apple Wallpaper on your iPhone with a wallpaper that has been specifically created to create your iPhone Dock look Transparent.
Below are the steps needed to make your iPhone Dock transparent making use of two sets of Wallpapers. Certain wallpapers additionally make Folders transparent and give your iPhone an unique appearance with miniature icons of Apps floating across your homescreen.
Make iPhone Dock Transparent Using White Wallpaper
White Wallpaper White Wallpaper not only makes the Dock and Folders Transparent, it also hides the white portion of the icons of apps, giving an entirely unique and distinct design to the display that you use on your iPhone (See the image below)
You can observe in the above image as you can see from the image above, the Safari icon is distinct from its normal appearance because of the White border of Safari icon. This is due to the border of Safari icon being obscured in its White Wallpaper.
1. Open the Safari Browser on your iPhone and go to heyeased.weebly.com
2. On the Mysterious iPhone Wallpaper page, locate your device, then tap and hold the wallpaper to your phone (See the image below)
3. On the pop-up that appears, tap the Save Image option to save the wallpaper in within the Photos App on your iPhone.
4. Next, open the Photos app on your iPhone.
5. Once you are within the Photos App Find the Wallpaper image and then tap it. After the image has been opened click on the Share icon that is located in the lower left corner of your screen.
6. From the Sharing menu, click on the Use as Wallpaper option (See the image below)
7. On the next screen, tap on Perspective, then hit the Set button.
8. On the menu that pops up, choose if you’d like to place the wallpaper on home screen, or on both the Home and Lock screens from your iPhone.
Go to the Home screen on your iPhone and you’ll see how you can see that the Dock and Folders are completely transparent, and several apps’ App icons are different without the usual white border.
Make Dock and Folders Transparent Using Coloured Wallpaper
Instead of a plain white Wallpaper, you could prefer a vibrant Wallpaper. You’ll still make the Dock and Folders transparent to your iPhone.
1. On your iPhone go to heyeased.weebly.com
2. On the Mysterious iPhone Wallpaper page, scroll down to Invisible Dock section or to Quiet Dock section (whichever you prefer) and then click on the icon that represents the model of your iPhone (See the image below)
3. On the next screen, pick a wallpaper you like, and then tap it to launch the high-quality version of the wallpaper.
NOTE: In order to make both Dock and Folders transparent, pick wallpapers that have only one solid colour and not one that has several colors.
4. On the next screen, hold down to the Wallpaper and then click on”Save Image option that pops up.
5. Next, open the Photos app on your iPhone.
6. Once you are within the Photos App Find that Wallpaper Image that you had saved and click on it. When the image is opened click on the Share icon that is located in on the left-hand side of the screen (See the image below)
7. From the Sharing menu, click on the Use as Wallpaper option (See below for an example)
8. On the next screen, you can pinch in (swipe backwards using the help of two fingers) on the wallpaper, then hit the Set button.
9. On the menu that pops up, select whether you want to have the wallpaper set on the the Home screen as well as on the Home and Lock screens on your iPhone.
After that, open the home screen of your iPhone and you’ll see the Dock becoming transparent and merging with the background. If you have selected one color for your wallpaper it will be apparent that the Folders also have been made transparent.