When you first log in to Facebook using your Android or iPhone, you will be asked to set up Profile Picture Login (previously known as One-Tap Login). These are the steps to set it up again.
Login to your Main Profile Photo
- Log in to Facebook using a web browser
- Click the menu arrow in the upper-right corner and then select ” Settings“.
- On the left pane, select “Security“.
- Click the link ” Edit“, located in the ” Profile Picture Login ” area.
- Choose “Turn off your profile picture login” and “Turn On Your Profile Picture Log” depending on what you prefer.
Allow Profile Picture Login from Device
- Depending on whether you are using an iPhone or Android, do one of these:
- Android – Click on “Settings”, “Apps”, “Facebook”, “Storage”, and “Clear Data”.
- iPhone – Open “Settings”, > “Storage & iCloud Usage” > Manage Storage > “Facebook”, > “Delete App”. Open the App Store app to reinstall Facebook after the app has been removed.
- Open the Facebook app and enter your login credentials.
- After logging in, you’ll be asked to enable Profile Picture Login.